Per University Policy, a student who has withdrawn from the University who wishes to return, must apply directly to the college the student wishes to attend (admission is granted at the sole discretion of the dean of that college).

A former Engineering student who withdrew in good standing (over a 2.0 cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA) and no probationary problems) may be readmitted to the College of Engineering upon request. This request must be submitted, in writing via email, to the Associate Dean of Undergraduate Affairs. The request must include any official transcripts from other universities attended while away from Villanova, the reason(s) for withdrawal and timetable for degree completion, if re-admitted.

Requests must be received by May 1 for a possible fall start. All requests will be reviewed by the Associate Dean in consultation with the Academic Standing Committee.