Withdrawal from University

Students who wish to leave and who do not plan to return to the University should request a withdrawal. Official withdrawal from the University must be authorized by the Associate Dean for Undergraduate Affairs. Students should complete the Withdrawal Request form. The form can be found on the Current Engineering Undergraduate Students Intranet site.

Please Note: A student who has withdrawn from the University who wishes to return, must apply directly to the college the student wishes to attend. (Admission is granted at the sole discretion of the Dean of that college.)