Course Withdrawal

Engineering student requests for authorized withdrawal from a course without penalty (WX) will be granted until approximately three-and-a-half weeks after midterm break. (View the Academic Calendar for official date.)

Any student wishing to withdraw (WX) during the appropriate time period, must complete the Course Withdrawal Form. The form can be found on the Current Engineering Undergraduate Students Intranet site. 

Withdrawals without permission, or withdrawals after the WX deadline date, will receive a "W" grade, which is calculated as an "F" in computing one's Grade Point Average.